These practicing worksheets follow the Junior B Vocabulary list. (Companion book)
For Junior B there are 3 Introductory Units and 30 Units. The first Practice worksheet refers to three Introductory Units, and the rest practice worksheets are for a set of two units. So, we have a practice worksheet for two units, e.g, Unit 1 & Unit 2.
You can find here 16 free practice sheets for ESL Junior B level, and make them at the end of the year as a whole Junior B Practice book!
Just only here, at www.click-me.today :-)
Each practice worksheet can fit in an A4 sheet perfectly!
Each practice worksheet for Junior B level in ESL English contains 5 exercises:
1. Children write their name and date.
2. Children look at pictures and write or answer questions given.
3. Kids look at a written sentence and a picture, they decide and tick or cross the sentence.
4. They have to correct some sentences.
5. Kids have to write some words, some verbs they learnt in this or previous Unit..
Junior B free printable Practice Worksheets as a book